How are you testing and optimizing your web channel ?
Are you optimizing at a on-going effort ?
Or are you even testing and optimizing at all ?
Testing and optimizing your web channel or web site should never be a one-time process or effort, instead it should be a continuous process. Keep up the good work if you're testing and optimizing your web on an on-going effort. If you're don't know where or how to start, starting from this post and forthcoming posts, I'll be sharing some of my humble optimization hacks in helping you optimize your website.
Optimization #01: Call to action button
- What is the message on your call to action button ?
- Are your visitors or audience even clicking it at all ?
- Even if they are, do they ultimately convert into dollars and cents ?
- How are you enticing your visitors towards the desired outcome ?
- What does the call to action button meant to them:
- Why should we(visitors) click on it ?
- What's IN for us(visitors) ?
Instead of having those overused messages or words like "Click here", "Find out more", "Click here to read" or "Read more here".
- Build your call to action button that persuades them in taking action, which contains the "Why should we click on it" and the "What's IN for us" instead of those overused words which don't convert.
. Optimization #02: Test ! Test ! Test !
. Optimization #03: Landing Page
Highly Recommend book on call to action:
. Call to action by Bryan & Jeffrey Eisenberg