Singapore's Agency for Science, Technology and Research, A*STAR, recently just launched a global contest,open to all,in creating the next gen-multi media online search engine.
Also known as "The Star Challenge 2008"
- The Challenge: Create a multi media search engine, that can identify search terms found in text as well as different types of media (voice, video).
- Applications: Open to all. Each team may comprise a maximum of 10 members.
- Participation: Free of charge.
- Finalist: Top five teams will be flown to Singapore for the finals at Fusionopolis.
- Grand Prize: US$100,000
- Entry Deadline: 29th February , 2008
- Entry Application: Click here to register.
Are you ready to build the next generation
multi media search engine ?