2007-11-13

Bookmark this ! Bookmark that !

Startup to watch: Particls

Does the following apply to you ?

Ohh wow a cool site....
I need to bookmark this....
Ohh wow another cool site....
I need to bookmark this too....
And this....
And that....
And this....
News....Yes....
Sports....Yes....
....Yes....
Oh my it's just too much cool stuff....

The web is filled with too much cool stuff....
The web is too big....
And boy....I ain't got the time to read or browse through all....
Oh Yes Yes....luckily there is RSS and I could subscribe to the sites and topics I like and enjoy best and be notified when there is new information....that should solve my problem....
I think so....

Sounds familiar ?

Here comes Particls










How does it work you say ?

Particls helps you to track your favorite sites, topics and keep you update with your news, favorite site feeds through displaying desktop alerts brought to your desktop through Particls' very own desktop sidebar, popping up alert and urgent information and it could be SMS to your mobile phone.

And best of all its FREE !

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails